Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting SO big!

Today is March 14th and Jason is away on business, yes, during my spring break. Oh well, I guess the refineries (he is doing blast inspections) and the majority of the 'business world' aren't on spring break. So, it's me and the kiddos for a week! :) I couldn't be more excited, actually. We had a great time today. The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo are going on in Houston right now. We were invited to join some friends and head out the carnival/rodeo for the day. It was 87 degrees and HOT ... ugh, but so MUCH FUN!!! :) The kiddos were great and Tatum got to ride a bunch of rides. Kollin was a trooper (unitl 5pm)... who wouldn't be?!?! I am so blessed with such wonderful children. Tatum and Kollin are a BLAST to be around. Life is what you make it and today we made it FUN! Here are a few pictures from before we left the house. I am having some difficulties uploading, so I think one of Tatum on the 'horse' who by the way was named, "dog". LOL




Posted by Picasa

No comments: