Friday, August 1, 2008

Kari Jo


Ok, so my FRIEND, Kari (here with me in the picture), obviously thought I had a BORING back ground on this blog, so she sent me this one... how cute is she??!! :) Love her! Thanks girl!! Check out her website: http://mhogan.qhealthbeauty.com/


Keep praying for baby Rhys, he is taking "baby steps" and "improving" we need as many prayers as possible!


As for me, I have been setting up my classroom (for now I'm teaching 5th grade Math) ... however, come August 25th, yes, the first day of school... I might be moved to teach 3rd grade self-contained!


Jason is finishing up the project he was lead on... he's loving what he does! He is also finishing up his Thesis. We all will be glad when he is done (even Jason).

Tatum is about to transition out of the "toddler" room to the "big girl" room at school. She is doing great and learning all kinds of neat and amazing things. We love to sit and watch her, she is quite the entertainer!


Love to all!

4 comments:

Kari Jo said...

Too Cute Sister, they were just too irresistible to not share with you. I am enjoying your blog-keep posting!
Love you,
KJ

Sassani Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassani Photography said...

cute POKIE DOTS

Did Thao make that ribbon?

Joan Grisel said...

What a neat way for me to keep up with a neat family so near and dear to me. I love you,
Great Grandma Grisel